What is a "Restock"?
A "Restock" is when all 100% handmade items become available at a specific time in the shop for first come first serve until sold out.
Items that are "restocked" include:
- Fabric Dolls
- All Rosary Wall Hangings/Kits
- Decade Strands
- Bible/Planner Pouches
- Saint Squishies
Why do you do a "Restock"? Why not take Open Orders?
I WISH I had the ability to take any request, however-I have my physical limits for what I can make each month (remember-restocked items are all HANDMADE)
Announcing "restocks" seems to be the best way I have come up with to honor my physical limitations right now and give customers ample time to plan.
Things sell so quickly during a Restock, how do I have a chance at getting something?
- Set a reminder a FEW MINUTES EARLY for the date/time of the restock
- Have payment information IN HAND and use the "Buy Now" option
- Refresh, Refresh at the exact time of the restock!
- Check out as fast as possible!!
What is the turnaround time on orders?
Processing varies per order, please view individual listings for information on turnaround time.
How do I cancel, return, or exchange an order?
Please refer to our cancellation and return/exchange policies.