We're thrilled to announce we're HIRING here at The Little Rose Shop.
Take a look at the current openings below and see if you may be a good fit to apply.
Graphic Designer & Brand Visionary
Role Title: Graphic Designer & Brand Visionary
Reports To: Raquel Rose, Owner
Role Type: Contract; hours are flexible based on availability and projects
Role Location: This is a virtual position
Role Requirements: Alongside Raquel, you will create, develop, and implement graphic design for The Little Rose Shop brand and products. General items include: Brand design, templates for social media, email, and general marketing projects, creation of graphics and designs for new product ideas.
Role Offer: Competitive compensation
Accepting Applications until: September 27th, 2023
Here at The Little Rose Shop, our mission is to help others bring faith into their everyday life. To help us bring our mission to life, we’re looking to add a graphic designer ALL STAR to our team who will help us bring The Little Rose Shop brand and products to the next level! The perfect candidate will be highly creative, a self-starter, and have a strong work ethic. Most importantly, this person will believe and faithfully practice their Catholic faith and have an intuitive understanding of the Catholic audience. This person will embody The Little Rose Shop’s aesthetics and goals as their own, they will take ownership for their work in the overall success of the brand mission, work well on their own, and value team communication. Experience developing cohesive graphic design from web to social media to emails is a must. We are looking for the best there is in graphic design and brand building - someone who knows Adobe Suite like the back of their hand and loves to create beautiful graphics and content.
- Develop, pitch, and create a brand refresh for The Little Rose Shop
- Create highly engaging, shareable content for a variety of marketing deliverables across multiple stages of the customer journey
- Create templates on Canva the rest of the team can use
- Create and design email templates
- Create and design images and videos for additional areas (social ads, Etsy, web banners, etc.)
- Create a design guide for The Little Rose Shop’s team to use and reference
- Collaborate with Raquel to design graphics and patterns for new products
- Update current artwork to be placed on new products
- Collaborate with marketing on go to market strategies
- Create marketing materials to be distributed to outside organizations
- Manage your own time, keeping track of tasks and prioritizing projects depending on needs
- Detail-oriented in all areas
- Review areas for graphic design improvement
Team player who is open to collaboration and feedback
- Understanding and practicing of the Catholic faith
- 3+ years work experience in graphic design
- Demonstrated experience with all relevant online digital marketing platforms - social media channels, blog, newsletters, video, and website
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; experience communicating effectively
- Deep understanding of the online world and all social media platforms - Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook and YouTube
- Highly proficient at multitasking: be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Understanding of Canva, Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), IMovie
- Preferred understanding of Klaviyo, Trello, Shopify
Once you have reviewed the job description above, please look at The Little Rose Shop’s website and socials to get a feel for the brand. If you feel as though you are a great fit for the position, fill out our application here.
*NOTE: Only applicants under consideration will be contacted. If you haven't been invited via email to schedule a chat with us within 14 business days after submitting your application, unfortunately you haven't been selected this time around. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.